Monday, July 9, 2012

Tool 11

 I think in my particular situation, the tool that best suits my class is the iSafe that promotes Digital Citizenship for students. I firmly believe that students need to know and understand the importance of protecting themselves from all the evils of cyberspace. I was once told that in the days of MySpace, 1 out of 4 people who used the website where there for the wrong reasons, praying on young people. I don't have a problem with incorporating changes for the 21st. Century Learner, however, I don't think I will be given the resources to do so. No new surprises from going through 11 tools other new information to research and become more knowledgeable.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing your 11 Tools. Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.

    ReplyDelete